Design Thinking might be the perfect solution for your business and you may never have heard of the model! When executed properly, Design Thinking can result in major competitive advantages.
Design Thinking is a solution-based approach to solving problems. Understanding the five stages of this design methodology will empower your organization to utilize Design Thinking methods to arrive at innovative solutions.
The five phases we mentioned above are:
1. Empathize – Understand the needs of those you’re designing for.
2. Define – Define your customer’s needs and your insights.
3. Ideate – Generate many ideas.
4. Prototype – Produce many inexpensive, small-scale versions of solutions.
5. Test – Test ideas through a structured process.
When used correctly, Design Thinking can help your organization solve problems and inspire innovative solutions!
To learn more about how Competitive Edge Performance Solutions can help you achieve your goals, click here.
Follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date on regulation changes, upcoming trainings and more!